Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Matchbreaker


Book Title : The Matchbreaker
Author : Chris Manby
Year Published : 2006
Date I Read : 8 May 2012
My Rating : 4/10

Theme


A spoilt rich girl on a mission to break up her fathers wedding

What I thought about the book

A quick read. No brainer book. I would not have been so disappointed had it not been for the fact that the protagonist seems to be missing the obvious fact as to who the guy she is dating is. That kind of forms the flow of the story. As we know (having  heard it been told to her) about it, it is quite irritating.

Was my filler after I finished Pigeon English. Can't read 2 sad books back to back.

Challenges
Linking this to letter M for A to Z by Author Last Name
Linking this to letter M for A to Z by Book Title

No comments:

Post a Comment