Tuesday 17 April 2012

Christmas at Tiffany's

Book Title         : Christmas at Tiffany's
Author               : Karen Swan
Year Published  : 2011
Date I Read      : 15 Apr 2012
My Rating         : 7/10

Theme
Cassie's 10 year marriage with Gil just fell apart when she realized that he was having an affair with a friend of hers. Her 3 best friends were with her celebrating her 10th anniversary when she finds out. They decide that she will spend the next year in the 3 cities they live in - New York, Paris and London to heal her wounds, to learn new ways of life and may be even find love.

What I thought about it

It was a total chick flick. I was in a low of reading and it was everything that I was looking for in a book. Easy read with fast paced story. It is a long book with around 600 pages, but the pages flew by. Do not expect a classic.

Challenges

Linking this to letter C for A to Z by Title

No comments:

Post a Comment